Terms & Conditions
- Classes must have 4 or more students to run. Classes may be cancelled at the discretion of management. You will be notified prior if your class has been affected and offered an alternative class/time.
- 50% deposit (for all classes enrolled in) or a signed authorisation form for Ezypay is required to secure your booking.
- Payment must be received in full on or before your first class each term, unless you have signed up for Ezypay.
- Missed classes cannot be transferred to the next term; catch up classes must be completed in the same term, subject to availability.
- You cannot book a catch up class, just turn up with your fingers crossed there is a space; we can only guarantee a place in the class you enrol in.
- It is your responsibility to make sure you do all your classes within the 8 weeks of the term you are enrolled in. If you miss a class you can attend another class within the 8 weeks of the term you are enrolled in.
- Disclaimer: www.diamondpoledance.com.au is a subsidiary of Diamond Dance WA Pty Ltd
- Please be aware that we do not offer transfers or refunds for your term fees once any payment has been received. Please consider your classes carefully before booking.
- In the event of a prolonged medical condition your fees may be placed on hold for you to use when you are well. This is at the discretion of management and a medical certificate may be required.
- We do not transfer classes you have missed to the next term. If you miss a class, you can do a "catch up" class in the term that you are enrolled in, otherwise you forfeit that class.
- Workshops are one off, speciality classes, which cannot be refunded or transferred. If you wish, you may sell your place to someone else, however you must let us know who will be coming in your place.
- Bookings for private lessons, parties or assessments require 24 hours' notice if you wish to cancel or reschedule your booking. If you fail to provide sufficient notice your deposit will be non-refundable.
- Paysmart is a third party company which involves the following fees: Customer set up fee (once off) $11, Transaction fee $1.30 (per transaction), bank account fee 1.4%, Visa/Mastercard 1.6%, American Express/Diners 3.5% and failed payment fee $15.
- Once you sign up for Paysmart for a term, you cannot cancel your payments until the conclusion of the enrolled term.
- If you wish to discontinue your payment (for ongoing accounts), you are required to provide a minimum of 2 weeks' notice.
- We require payment of 2 weeks on your first payment via Paysmart (Purple and Black memberships only).
- Any late payment fees from Paysmart or your bank associated with missing a scheduled payment are your responsibility.
- Paysmart will try 3 times to process your direct debit payment, after 3 failed attempts they will recover the debt via a debt collection agency.
- All hens parties require a minimum of 6 people for the booking, alternatively if you have fewer than 6 people, there is a minimum spend required based on the amount required to cover 6 people.
- If you book a party for 12 people, and fewer than 12 people attend the party, you are still required to cover the cost of the missing people.
- All hens parties require a deposit payment in order to secure your booking (deposit amounts vary depending on the package selected and the number of people attending).
- For ‘Party On’ and ‘Deluxe’ packages, full payments for the limousine must be received a minimum of 1 week prior to your party.
- For ‘Party On’, ‘Naughty, and ‘Deluxe’ packages a minimum of 1 weeks’ notice is required for any cancellations or amendments to your booking. If you fail to provide sufficient notice you will forfeit your deposit.
- For the Basic Package parties, a minimum of 48 hours’ notice is required for any cancellations or amendments, if you fail to provide sufficient notice your deposit will be forfeited.
*Further Terms and Conditions apply
Last Updated: 22/02/2017